UMNO Building LED Wall Facade Advertising
Traffic view from Jalan Kuching, jalan Pahang and few more major roads
The UMNO building is one of the most visible and iconic buildings in Kuala Lumpur, standing out among other skyscrapers that create the skyline of the capital where the LED media facade blazes the night with a bright and clear video of the achievements of the party being played on the digital wraparound screen.
The LED media facade mounted on the UMNO building make it the world’s largest LED display screen which provided the most amazing and extraordinary advertising media ever designed and created.
The UMNO LED wall facade sets the record for being the largest LED panel in the world.
Below is the airtime details for this gigantic digital screen:
- Display Hours/ Day : 7
- Display Time : 7.30 p.m. until 2.30 a.m. daily
- No. of Display Panels : 2
- Display Panel Size (each) : 142’ ft. (w) x 438’ ft. (h)
- Preferable File Format : AVI, MPG, MPEG, ASF & WMV (without audio) Average
- Clients/ Day : 15 clients (based on 10 sec/ slot)
- Loops/ Day : Min. 108 loops (based on 10 sec/ slot)
- Ad Repetition/ loop : Less than 5 minutes
- Input & Output Time : Refreshes daily at 12.00 a.m.
- Est. Lead Time : At least 4 working days for content input
- Only members can view airtime rates
Rates is for members only. If you have a membership, please log in. If not, you can definitely get access! Purchase a membership here.
There are no inquiries yet.