PLUS Highway Billboards
Plus Highway 10 Sites(10′ x 40′) Package
1. KM253.10 (nb-offside) Kuala Kangsar I/C – Jelapang I/C
2. KM381.70 (nb) Behrang – Slim River
3. KM406.45 (sb-offside) Tg. Malim I/C – Lembah Beringin I/C
4. KM160.40 (sb) Bukit Tambun I/C – Jawi I/C
5. KM189.60 (nb) North-South Highway, Perak
6. KM103.00 (sb) Pagoh – Yong Peng Utara
7. KM45.10 (nb) Sedenak-Simpang Renggam
8. KM144.00 (nb-offside) Tangkak-Pagoh
9. KM 133.20 (sb) Pagoh I/C – Yong Peng Utara I/C
10. KM29.25 (nb) Kulaijaya I/C – Sedenak I/C
One unit Freestanding Billboard
Spectacular(30’x 24′) – RM28,000 per year
96 sheets(10’x 40′) – RM20,000 per year
From north to south.
Eg. Bangi, Rawang, Pagoh, Tangkak, Kulim, Senawang, Nilai, Tanjung Malim, Tapah, Ipoh, Bkt Tambun ‐ Juru, Sg. Petani ‐ Alor Setar
The PLUS Highway, which is known as Projek Lebuhraya Utara-Selatan is one of the biggest land transport projects in Malaysia. It is a major expressway that services the Peninsular Malaysia where as the name implies, connects the northern and southern states and all other locations in within.
Connecting North and South Peninsular Malaysia
The PLUS Highway is often referred to as the North-South expressway where it services thousands of vehicles daily where the number increases two to three times more especially during the peak seasons like long weekends, school holidays and public holidays.
Due to the high traffic nature of PLUS highway, billboards are enacted all throughout the entire stretch that that comes in from the northern states of Kedah and Perak all the way down towards Johor. The stretch along the Klang Valley that goes towards Seremban is known to be the one with the highest traffic where there are unipoles, gantries and several digital boards as well.
There are no inquiries yet.